Thursday 23 May 2013

Will you still love me when i've got nothing but my aching soul...









(Dress-Unif  Boots-Topshop  Hat-eBay)

Too many photo's but I don't care because this dress is DA BOMB! There aren't enough words in the english language to describe how besotted I am with it!! - I've had it for quite a while now and I um'ed and ah'ed about saving wearing it until Ibiza but today I caved because it's too much of a beaut to be chilling in my wardrobe it was totally worth the £50 quid customs charge!!! 

I'm obsessed with bindi's at the minute - well I say at the minute, my whole life really since my auntie brought me a load of authentic amazing ones back from India for me when I was nine and I used to wear them to school! (strange kid!!) 

I purchased bubblegum blue hair dye today and I'm toying with the idea ... I may just throw caution to the wind and bang it on this weekend.. wish me luck!

Jade* 



14 comments:

  1. so so so jel you have this dress! looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress, so gorgeous! x


    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO perfect! In love with everything, especially that dress. Anything UNIF is worth mega $$$ in customs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhhh the most perfect dress and most perfect outfit evz <3 you look bloody amazing you beaut! xx p.s loving your new blog header too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress-it's so hippy-ish! I'm going crazy buying crochet dresses-in fact, I have one which I'm waiting for at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is amazeeee and you look gorgeous in it! Are your boots a recent purchase? I've been looking for some like that for ages? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress is absoltuely gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only you could pull this off, it looks absolutely beautiful on you.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is soooo immense!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! so gorgeous x

    http://flowersatdusk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Possibly the greatest dress i've ever seen, you pull it off perfectly xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. um you are FABULOUS!

    <3
    onyx-eye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete