Saturday 8 December 2012

After my blood is drowning in alcohol..











(Playsuit-Topshop  Shirt-Vintage  Belt-Chanel Vintage  Shoes-Underground Creepers)

I HAVE NO MONEY! Do not get me wrong I love this time of year more I love anything ever ever ever.. . BUT the damage it does to my purse is slightly soul destroying. 

Outgoings:
Presents for family and friends
Birthday presents for two of my best friends
6 different night outfits for New York including a spectacular new years eve get up
6 different day outfits for New York
At least 4 different coats
Approx 6 UK night out outfits
Hair appointment
Nail appointment 
Spray tans
Eyelashes 

Incomings:
N/A

You see my problem....

Wish me luck!

Jade*

3 comments:

  1. Really love your blog.. it's just my style and your jewellery choices are great!
    Monique
    Xx
    www.velvetwriter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Will be sure to check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. Amaaaazing outfit as usual, I have this playsuit and absolutely love the way you've styled it!xx

    ReplyDelete