Sunday 4 November 2012

I don't know how to love you more...











(Jacket-Topshop  Shirt-Urban Outfitters  Skirt-Primark  Belt-Vintage  Necklace-Matalan  Shoes-Underground Creepers)

AUTUMN ... hands up if you agree that this is the best month around??!!! 
I adore it, the colours are just amazing, the crisp mornings and those christmassy vibes are quickly creeping up. It's just a bit fabulous to be honest.. 

My trusty £10 Primark skirt is back on the scene again, with some thick tights and comfy creeper's this was my perfect shopping outfit... although the shirt buttons tended to be a slight nightmare every time I tried something on in the changing rooms... I have zero pennies.. yet on Friday I thought it a brilliant idea to spend the little money I do have on some gorgeous new Autumn items, I spend a small fortune but picked up some amazing dresses and jackets which I will most certainly be blogging about this week..!

I NEARLY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS AMAZING JACKET!!!! I had eyed it up in Topshop on plenty of occasions.. but with the copious amounts of jackets and coats I own i could not bring myself to splash near enough 200 squids on another one... 2 months later hello sale... hello one jacket left...hello my size... hello £80 with discount!!!!!!!! I love my crazy jacket needless to add :) 

PPP-PEACE...

Jade*

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful

    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love everything about this outfit, the belt, the skirt, the jewellery! Amazingg!

    Rozi xo
    the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Now following :) Amazing jacket - I also purchased this recently! Had my eye on it for ages and snapped it up in the Topshop sale hehe!

    Amy xx

    www.lipstickblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole outfit, the jacket is amazing even better the fact it was in the sale!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing, what a gorgeous outfit. i lve how quirky you are!
    i've just started following your blog, easy peasy decision.
    you seem so down to earth and lovely.
    please pop over and sya hello if you get the chance, i'd 'love to chat more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR AMAZING!! I LOVE READING ALL YOUR POSTS :D

    ReplyDelete