Thursday 1 March 2012

She's the scarlet letter...





(Dress-New Look  Shirt-Topshop  Tights-M&S  Boots-Jeffery Campbell  Jumper-Holly Fulton for Topshop  Necklaces-Urban Outfitters  Rings-Fashionology/Topshop  Belt-Vintage)


Another BEAUTIFUL Spring morning... the type of day i wish i had a dog so I could walk it all day long and do a coffee shop crawl!! I have a soft spot for anything tartan/plaid... especially in the red variety! It aways catches my eye no mater what season! I love this dress as i reminds me of the McQ tartan dress from A/W 11! So thank you for this bargain dress New Look... The material is even really good quality much to my surprise!!

I obviously had to wear my lita spikes with this outfit... it would have been criminal not too - I don't think my love for these boots will ever die and i will never ever grow tired of wearing them - their supreme comfort its just a bonus! 

Lately i've been colouring the ends of my hair with pastels... I tried to dye it myself but the dye didn't take so i have to keep up the temporary measure.. which while effective at first after washing it it leaves the ends kinda subtly pink (see photos) not too mention its so messy to do! So a lovely friend of mine has recommended a 'colour bug' its temporary colour but I'm hoping its going to be less messy and time consuming so I'm waiting for my purple colour bug to arrive in the post - I will keep you posted on how it works out!!

Jade*

No comments:

Post a Comment