Wednesday 19 June 2013

Our love is running out of time...




(Skirt & Top - Topshop  Boots - Jeffrey Campbell)

As my mum would call them 'Mosher shoes', I however love them lots and lots and have neglected my whole shoe collection in favour of wearing these day in and out for the past week! 

I had a dress I needed to return in Topshop but it was past the refundable period so I had to exchange (secretly happy as it's an excuse to get some new topper's gear!) and I saw this little denim combo - I love anything matchy matchy right now so this was a no brainer. 

Excuse the pineapple/80's hair - it was in far too much of a fluffy state to leave it down.

Jade* 

11 comments:

  1. I love your little two piece, and the shoes are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started following you on BlogLovin, your hair is such a dream here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two piece, gotta love a bit if matchy matchy!
    Megan xx

    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two-piece is gorgeous and I love it with your JCs :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Your tattoo's are gorgeous too! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this whole look, those shoes are amazing and the twosie is too cute! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this whole outfit!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! I think that this is one of the best posts you’ve ever published. Keep going! ;)

    ReplyDelete